Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Strawberry Nutella Bruschetta

My youngest son, Nathan, is obsessed with what he calls "chocolate bread sandwiches."  It's really just Nutella on whole wheat bread.  If I would let him, he would probably eat it for lunch everyday!  I don't want to eat the same thing every day so I thought he would appreciate a little change  This is what I came up with.  It is a perfect after school snack or a new lunch time favorite!

Ingredients:
  • Whole Wheat Bread Slices
  • Strawberries
  • Kiwi
  • Nutella
You can make as many or as few as you would like just adjust the amount of ingredients used accordingly.  


 Preheat oven to 375.  Cut bread into desired shape.  I use a couple different sized shot glasses to get my desired small round shapes.
Place bread on baking sheet and put in oven for about 2 minutes or until lightly toasted
Dice fruit.  Spread Nutella onto toasted bread and sprinkle with fruit pieces.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment