Monday, July 15, 2013

Blueberry Blitz Lemonade

For the birthday party I made a GIANT pitcher of lemonade.  It wasn't really a pitcher, it was more like one of those GIANT Gatorade things that you see them dump over the coach's head at a football game.  Anyways I had LOTS of lemonade.  I figured the adults at the party would appreciate a nice drinks as well.  So in a SEPARATE pitcher I made an ADULT version.  I actually had to refill the adult pitcher 4 times because it was SO good!

Ingredients:
  • 48 ounces of Lemonade
  • 8 ounces Blueberry Vodka ( I used Stolichnaya Blueberry)
  • 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries
  • 1 Lemon Sliced
Mix lemonade and vodka in pitcher.  Add blueberries and lemon slices.  Serve over ice.  Garnish with additional lemon wedge and a couple of blueberries.  Then go sit by the pool and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment