Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Maple Herb Pork Tenderloin

I thought taking on the challenge of no oven for a week might be pretty difficult, but we are doing pretty well with it.  A few weeks ago, I attended a Pampered Chef party and one of the items that I purchased was the Maple Herb Rub.  As soon as I smelled it I knew that it would be perfect on pork.  It was delicious!  Next I plan on using it on pork chops cooked on the grill.  

Ingredients:
Serves 6-8

Trim the fat from the pork tenderloin. Drizzle a little olive oil on the pork and sprinkle all sides of the tenderloin with the Maple Herb seasoning.  Place in slow cooker with water at the bottom.


Cook on low for about 5 hours. Slice and serve

I served with Slow Cooker Fresh Green Beans and Better than Rice A Roni (and healthier) Rice Pilaf

Make sure you check out my friend Pamela's Pamper Chef Specials

No comments:

Post a Comment