Monday, August 5, 2013

Pepperoni and Cheese Monkey Bread

The original recipe for this was one of the VERY first things that I pinned and actually accomplished from Pinterest.  I am not sure where the original recipe came from, so I am sorry to the original pinner.  I make it totally from memory now so it was hard to actually measure for this one.  Oh wait...I didn't keep track of the actual amount of pepperoni or cheese that I used, so I guess I didn't as good of a job as I thought that I had.  Sorry!

Ingredients:
  • 1 (28 oz) Package of Frozen Pizza Dough (thawed)
  • About 3 Tablespoons of Butter
  • Minced Garlic
  • Pepperoni Slices (less than a package)
  • Mozzerella- cut into cubes
  • Pizza Sauce for dipping
Melt butter and stir in garlic.Break off a piece of the dough (a little smaller than a golf ball), flatten it out just a bit, and place a piece of pepperoni and mozzerella inside.  Fold the dough around it forming into a ball.  
Roll ball in garlic butter and place in ungreased bundt pan.  Repeating until all dough is used.
Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.  Turn pan over onto plate and serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment