Thursday, October 3, 2013

Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies

If you want more magical mom stuff, please like us on Facebook here!


I have made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and I have made oatmeal raisin cookies so I thought I would combine the two!  I love soft oatmeal cookies and these were perfect!  I got the recipe from the Quaker Oats package (I left out the salt) and just subbed Raisinets for the raisins.  Best.  Cookies.  EVER!  


Ingredients:
  • 3 Cups Quick Oats
  • 1/2 Cup (1 stick) plus 6 Tablespoons Butter
  • 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
  • 1 1/2 Cups Flour
  • 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
  • 1/2 Cup Sugar
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
  • 1 Cup Raisinets
Makes About 4 dozen cookies

Preheat oven to 350.  In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.  Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.  In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon, mix well.  Pour flour mixture into sugar mixture and mix well.  Add oats and rasinets, mix well.  Place dough onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes.  Cool on wire rack.
Follow the Magical Moms on Facebook and Pinterest for weekly menu ideas, crafts, and Disney Magic.  



No comments:

Post a Comment