Thursday, December 5, 2013

Red HOT Chicken Kabobs

My husband often asks me to make boneless chicken wings which I don't mind doing, but they take a little bit of time and effort to make.  I never have enough time to get to everything so today I decided I was going to take a short cut and make a spicy grilled chicken to tide him over until I have a chance to make exactly what he wanted.  Plus this is probably going to be one of the only days nice enough to grill outside... it is December after all!

Ingredients:
  • 3 Boneless Chicken Breasts (Cut into large chunks)
  • 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
  • 3/4 Cup Franks Red Hot
  • Juice from 1 Lime (about 1/4 cup)
  • 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Combine all ingredients except chicken and mix well.  Pour marinade over chicken and refrigerate for about an hour.  Place chicken on skewers and grill until cooked throughout.

I served this with Better than Rice-a-Roni Broccoli and Cheddar Rice.

Follow the Magical Moms on Facebook and Pinterest for weekly menu ideas, crafts, and Disney Magic.  




No comments:

Post a Comment