Thursday, February 27, 2014

Weekly Menu #4


I'm not sure about you, but I am ready for winter to end!  It has been so snowy and cold here and I just can't wait for a little sunshine... and grilling! I did put a grill recipe in this week, but I am just going to make on my grill pan indoors. The key lime flavor will transport me to a tropical location in all this cold. I also threw in a few of my favorite slow cooker recipes, since we aren't anywhere tropical and nothing says "burr" better than a warm meal in the slow cooker.



Monday
Slow Cooker 8 Spice Lemon Chicken
Twice Baked Pesto Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday
Meatball Sub Casserole
Autumn Apple Salad

Wednesday
Sausage, Beans and Rice
Garlic Parmesan Green Beans

Thursday
Key West Grilled Chicken
Baked Potatoes
Green Waldorf Salad

Friday
Best Darn Pork BBQ on pretzel buns
Krazy Korn

Here are a few dessert and snack recipes to go along with your weekly menu:










No comments:

Post a Comment