Friday, April 25, 2014

Balsamic Grilled Sirloin


Throwing together a marinade can be as simple as looking through your refrigerator and pantry and throwing things together which is exactly what I did here.  Sometimes they get rave reviews from the family and other times I just toss the paper that I wrote down the ingredients and measurements on and we forget about it.  This one was a little different from most other marinades that I make because I don't think I have ever made one with balsamic vinegar.  I am glad I gave it a try because it added a different flavor to set it apart from the others and we all loved it!

Ingredients:
  • 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
  • 4 Tablespoons Italian Dressing
  • 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
  • 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
  • 2 Tablespoons A1 Sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
  • 4 Sirloin Steaks (about 6 oz each)
serves 4

Combine all ingredients, except steaks, in a small bowl.  Whisk ingredients.  Pour mixture over steaks and let marinade for about 30 minutes.  Grill steaks to desired temperature.  
You can serve steak whole or slice across the grain and serve over rice.  I served with Paprika and Parsley Roasted Potatoes and Steamed Asparagus.

Follow the Magical Moms on Facebook and Pinterest for weekly menu ideas, crafts, and Disney Magic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment